Developed by a babywearing instructor and mum in Germany, the manduca baby carrier is supremely comfortable for both wearer and baby. The generously padded shoulder straps and wide waist belt work together to distribute baby’s weight whilst baby sits in the orthopedically-recommended M position (baby’s bottom is LOWER than the knees, as in a capital M).
manduca baby carriers tick all the boxes for safe babywearing.
The manduca is a baby carrier with a lot of advantages in an unique design which makes carrying to a pleasure – for you and your children!
Manduca Pure Cotton carriers are 100% organic cotton and made in EuropeOne of the world’s most popular carriers due to its superior comfort and fit
- Same carrier adjusts for newborn to 20 kg
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Endorsed by the Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Endorsed by the Reflux Infant Support Association
- Reduces fatigue for the wearer, with weight carried on the hip and more padding in the straps.
- 100% certified organic cotton
- Suitable for carrying newborns (from 3.5kg) with a built in insert
- Baby’s back and neck are supported, and support extends as baby grows
- Integrated headrest/sunshade tucks away when not in use
- Two handed unclasp action of hip clips for extra security