Developed by a babywearing instructor and mum in Germany, the manduca baby carrier is supremely comfortable for both wearer and baby. The generously padded shoulder straps and wide waist belt work together to distribute baby’s weight whilst baby sits in the orthopedically-recommended M position (baby’s bottom is LOWER than the knees, as in a capital M).
manduca baby carriers tick all the boxes for safe babywearing.
The manduca is a baby carrier with a lot of advantages in an unique design which makes carrying to a pleasure – for you and your children!
- Suitable for carrying newborns (from 3.5kg) with a built in insert and up to pre-schoolers (20kg)
- Patented back extension panel for extra support
- Suitable for front, hip and back carrying (depends on age)
- Organic cotton lining next to baby’s skin, with organic cotton/hemp shell
- Carries the prestigious GS mark, denoting end-to-end quality control and the highest standards of safety testing
- Reduced fatigue for wearer, with weight carried on the hip, more padding in the straps and added length for extra carrying positions