As the chilly weather kicks in, it can be tempting to give the swimming lessons a miss and stay warm. Here are my top tips for why you SHOULDN’T skip the swimming this winter…
- Before you know it, Summer will be here (you know it’s true, wasn’t it just Christmas 5 minutes ago?). Kids can actually regress with their swimming skills after a longer break. Keeping up with lessons over Winter means they will continue to improve their skills and are less likely to have forgotten what they have learned.
- It’s great for their confidence in the water and they are less likely to become anxious about swimming.
- There are often less children continuing with their lessons over winter which means your child may get a more personalised lesson with their teacher as classes aren’t as busy.
- It boosts their immunity! Despite popular beliefs that they will get sick, kids who swim over winter are more likely to have better fitness which keeps their immune system strong.
- It can be a sanity saver! It gives you a reason to get out of the house and have a coffee while you watch them swim.
Below are our favourite swimming products we couldn’t do without!
The Close Pop-in baby & toddler swimsuits are really clever. They have long sleeves and a fleecy lining to keep little ones nice and warm. They are an all in one suit which has a very clever design, making it easy to change into & out of. You can just add a swim nappy liner for added protection and you are good to go. No more heavy, saggy bum!
Share your best swimming baby tips 😊
Close Pop-In Baby Cosy Swim Suit- Rockets Size SML (0-6 months)$39.95
Close Pop-In Long Sleeve Toddler Swim Suit UPF50+ Rockets$44.95
Close Pop-In Long Sleeve Toddler Swim Suit UPF50+ Kokeshi Doll$44.95
Seedling Baby Paddle Pants – Tea Party$24.95
Seedling Baby Paddle Pants – Tiger$24.95
Seedling Baby Paddle Pants – Tangelo$22.00