The Sustainababy Queensland Disaster Relief Raffle is now closed. Winners are announced here.
Queensland is currently facing its worst natural disaster in recent history. The combination of the flood event in mid January 2011 in the State’s South East, and the destruction caused by Tropical Cyclone Yasi in early February in North and Far North Queensland, has resulted in several confirmed deaths and has devasted communities. Many families have lost everything.
The Queensland Flood Relief Raffle launched by Sustainababy on 15 January to raise much needed funds for the people of flood affected areas has now been extended to help families afftected in the north of the State. ALL proceeds from the raffle will be donated to the Queensland Premier’s Disaster Relief Appeal.
Currently over $2700 of superior eco baby products are able to be won. Goods have been kindly donated by both Sustainababy and several of our generous suppliers.
How Does the Raffle Work?
- Each entry to the raffle is $10
- Simply select the item you would like to win and purchase it as you would do when online shopping
- You may increase the number of entries in each item if you like, or select to buy entries in more than one item
- If you are purchasing raffle entries only and not purchasing any other items from our website, select Flood Appeal Only from the shipping options in your shopping basket so you are not charged for postage.
- If you would like to purchase items from the Sustainababy online store, continue adding store items to your shopping basket. Your raffle entries and purchases will show on the same invoice. You will need to select the appropriate shipping dropdown (eg. AU, New Zealand) to pay for shipping of goods purchased.
- Winners for each raffle item will be drawn using a random number generator tool on Sunday 20 February 2011. Winners will be listed on this blog and will also be contacted by email.
- All monies collected from raffle entry sales will be donated to the Queensland Premier’s Disaster Relief Appeal onMonday 21 February 2011 and the final total will be posted on this blog and the Sustainababy Facebook page. Updates in the tally will be posted on a regular basis and should the totals accumulate quickly, donations will be made throughout the raffle period.
Of course, such a significant raffle would not be possible without the support of our suppliers, service providers and advertisers. Sustainababy would like to acknowledge the following Australian and New Zealand businesses for their contributions:
Scanbrands – Two BabyBjörn Original Organic Baby Carriers with combined rrp of $299.90
Eco peko – Eco peko Bamboodie Natural and Organic Cotton Statement Tees to combined rrp $289.65
Babes In Arms – ERGObaby Organic Cotton Baby Carrier rrp $189
Les Folies – Sophie The Giraffe “My First Hours” Case rrp $179.95
Habitat Baby – Two organic cotton cot sheet sets with combined rrp $169.90
Lou & Olly – Lou & Olly Classic Merino Blanket rrp $169
Serena & Lily – Serena & Lily Organic Cotton Peacock Market Sling rrp $149.95
Left Hand Make – Small One Children’s Chair rrp $149
Merino Kids – Oatmeal Merino GO GO Bag rrp $129.95
Little Pumpkin Organics – Little Pumpkin Organics Tonic Collection rrp $125.70
Uimi – Organic Cotton Lola Rib Wrap rrp $124.95
Cushie Tushies – Cushie Tushies Trial Pack rrp $102
Kaitler Marketing – Little Squirt Nappy Cleaner rrp $89
Cheeky Little Soles – Two pairs of soft soled leather baby shoes with combined rrp $79.90
BeesKnees Imports – Keptin Jr Rag Doll and Hess-Spielzeug Pram String to combined value of $76.95
FLATOUTaustralia – FLATOUTbear honey rrp $50
Natural Origins – Dandelion Organic Cotton Toddler Doll rrp $44.95
Rockin’ Green Australia – Rockin’ Green Starter Pack rrp $34.95
Billie Goat Soap – BillieBaby Gift Set rrp $32.95
Sustainababy – clothing voucher, Baby BeeHinds night nappy set rrp $284