This December Sustainababy is Eco Challenging you to NUDE UP for your chance to WIN a Nude Food Packvalued at $93.
We’re not challenging you to take a midnight dip without your togs (although go right ahead if this is your thing) but instead want you to make it through an entire month without using any plastic wrap, aluminium foil and snap lock bags. Basically we’re eco-challenging you to eliminate all unnecessary wrapping from your food.
Eating nude food is not only great for our bodies, it is kind to our environment. Wrapping your child’s sandwich in plastic wrap is so 1980’s. 2014 is the year of the groovy lunchbox and reusable wrap!
How you Nude Up is entirely up to you but may include:
- investing in reusable containers to store and transport your food,
- making (or buying) reusable produce bags to use when shopping for fresh produce,
- reducing your intake of processed and packaged foods.
Document your journey of discovery through the month for your chance to WIN a Nude Food Pack valued at $93. This pack includes the following essentials to kick start your nude food journey: one Sustain-a-Stacker 3 in 1 Stainless Steel Lunchbox, a packet of three Wrap It Green Reusable Food Wraps and three Lunchbots Dips Condiment Containers.
Keen to do the Eco Challenge? This is what you’ll need to do:
- Request to join our closed Sustainababy Monthly Eco Challenge Group here.
- For the month of December eliminate all unnecessary wrapping from your food.
- Write a short summary of your journey (500 words maximum) and email your summary and photographs with subject line “December Eco Challenge” to email@example.com before midday AEDST Friday 10th January 2014. Please ensure your summary is grammatically correct as the winning summary will be published word for word.
- The winner will be contacted by email and their summary will be published on our blog no later than 5pm AEDST Wednesday 15th January 2014.
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and NUDE UP!