There are 0 in your shopping cart
The "must have" natural rubber teething toy
Vulli, a company based in Rumilly in the French Alps has made Sophie La Giraf (i.e. Sophie the Giraffe) since 1961. Sophie, and her friends Chan, Pie and Gnon, are produced manually from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree that grows in Malaysia. Coloured with food paint, these toys are safe to chew.
Sophie is the “must have” toy for all newborn babies. She is the first baby toy to stimulate all senses from the age of three months:
• Sight: The dark and contrasting attention-catching spots all over Sophie the Giraffe's body provide visual stimulation
• Hearing: Sophie the Giraffe's squeaker keeps baby amused and stimulates their hearing
• Taste: Sophie the Giraffe is made of 100% natural rubber and food paint, and is completely safe to chew
• Touch: Sophie the Giraffe's soft feel stimulates physiological and emotional responses that soothe baby and promote healthy growth and well-being. Her shape and 18cm size are perfect for baby's small hands. She is very light, and her long legs and neck are easy for baby to grip.
• Smell: The singular scent of natural rubber makes Sophie the Giraffe very special and easy for the child to identify amid all their other toys.
Your item has been added
7 Toilet Training Tips for Toddlers