The Geo baby is curious, fun and dreams of being a big boy one day. A big boy who has a thirst for knowledge, and wants to know exactly how things work. When he grows up he'll be fun, gentle and just a little bit mischievous, he'll use blocks to build the tallest tower and relish knocking them down!
This stylish five piece cot set includes:
- Reversible cot quilt (Geo front / Maze reverse) -112 x 132 cm
- Fitted sheet in cube - 74 x 143 + 19 cm drop (suitable for standard and large cots)
- Flat sheet in cube - 125 x 150 cm
- Oxford style junior pillow in cube - 60 x 40 cm
- Throw cushion in maze - 30 x 40 cm
Additional cot sheet sets and single cot fitted sheets are available in cube and diamond fabrics. Habitat Baby linen is made from certified organic cotton (by GOTS). The cot quilts and throw pillows are made from certified organic cotton but due to their recycled polyfilling are certified by the organic exchange.
Thread count defines the number of warp and weft yarns per 10 square centimetres of cloth. The finer the yarns used, the more threads that can be woven. Basically the higher the thread count the softer the feel and the better the quality. Good quality cotton sheets usually have a thread count of 200 plus. Habitat Baby linen is 300 thread count.