25 November 2014
Love Your Cloth Nappy and WIN
Are you a Mum of a baby or toddler wearing nappies? Perhaps you use cloth nappies on a full time basis, or perhaps you have never used cloth but are keen to give it a go, starting with just one.
If this sounds familiar, then this month’s eco challenge is for YOU!
This month, we are asking our Eco Challenge community to share the love in the Love Your Cloth Nappy Eco Challenge for a chance to win a pack of three Close Pop In Nappies valued at $106.50 from Oz Baby Trends.
For the month of December, we’re asking you to follow the journey of ONE cloth nappy and share five (5) images of the nappy in use in various settings or situations, along with a brief description of each image.
This challenge is for you if you:
- use cloth nappies full time (feature your favourite!)
- use cloth nappies during the day or only at home (have fun experimenting with new situations!)
- are thinking about using cloth nappies (grab one and switch out just one disposable for your new cloth nappy each day - you will keep 31 disposables out of landfill!)
You can be as creative as you like with your entry, but here are some suggestions to get you thinking:
- A “Dear Diary” format, taking us through your journey from disposables to cloth;
- A montage of photos with your best tips for each situation pictured;
- A list of the things you know now that you wish you'd known ‘then’ about cloth nappying in the situations pictured.
Note: These are just some ideas. There is no limit to what you can do, but your entry must contain five (5) images of the same nappy being used in different situations or settings.
If you are keen to be part of the Love Your Cloth Nappy Eco Challenge during December, then this is what you’ll need to do:
- Request to join our closed Sustainababy Monthly Eco Challenge Facebook Group here. In this group you'll meet heaps of other like-minded ecoceptional mums doing the eco challenges who can support you along the way.
- During the month of December take five (5) images of the same cloth nappy in action in different situations.
- To be in the running for the Close Pop In prize pack, use those five (5) images to tell us why you love cloth.
You can either do this by:
- Creating a video and posting the link on our Facebook page;
- Blogging about the Sustainababy December “Love Your Cloth Nappy” Eco Challenge on your personal or business blog (and posting the link to our Facebook page);
- Sending through a collation of photos documenting your journey ~ you could do this through Instagram by using the hashtag #loveyourclothnappy; OR
- Emailing a short summary of your journey (500 words maximum) and supporting photographs with subject line “December Eco Challenge” to email@example.com before 5pm AEST Tuesday 12th January 2015. Please ensure that your summary is grammatically correct, as the winning summary will be published word for word on the Sustainababy Blog.
- The winner will be contacted by email and their summary will be published on our blog no later than 5pm AEST on Friday 15th January 2015. Our December Eco Challenge is open to Australian and international residents.
Looking forward to sharing some cloth love this December! See you in the forum.