13 April 2015
2015 Winter Nursery Guide
Looking for ways to keep your littlies cosy as the nights get cooler? Here are some great ideas to keep the chills away in your nursery this winter!
We've been very busy at Sustainababy HQ welcoming heaps of new winter stock (as well as some old favourites), and here's our pick of the bunch:
1. Merino Kids Pyjamas are made of 100% superfine merino and are the warmest, most breathable pyjamas on the market. They come in raspberry, banbury and mint colours and sizes 6-12 months up to 4-5 years.
2. Tetra Organic Pillows are the best healthy option in baby bedding - filled with chemical-free organic tea tree flakes, they are naturally anti-bacterial, non-allergenic and not prone to overheating.
3. The award-winning Merino Kids Go Go Bag is an 100% natural sleeping bag that regulates your baby's temperature, reduces skin allergies and has been proven to improve sleep patterns of babies. Available in sizes newborn - 2 years and 2-4 years in navy tangerine and pink aqua colours.
4. We love all things Purebaby, especially their darling organic cotton pyjamas available in boy and girl styles (like these in Adelie Pink) up to size 6 years.
5 & 8. Sustainababy stocks a wide range of gorgeous Australian-made Uimi blankets in organic cotton and merino wool. They come in a number of different modern colours/prints and in both bassinet and cot sizes.
6. For the bubs and toddlers who like a sleeved sleeping bag (or for mums who like to know there's a little bit of extra coverage on a cold night), Purebaby long sleeve organic cotton sleeping bags have you covered. They're available in boy and girl styles and sizes from 3 - 36 months.
7. Love to Swaddle Up swaddles ensure your bub is snug and warm while in the comfortable 'arms up' sleep position - we have a large variety of swaddles available across different sizes, colours and TOG.
What's your favourite tip to keep your littlies warm on the coolest winter night? We'd love to hear your tips below!